In the market for a new ride this season, but not looking to not break the bank? If you're ready to move on to your next bike but don't know how to find a home for your old bike, we're here for you. That's why we have the North Star Sports Trade-In Program.
The North Star Sports Trade-In Program is simple. Just follow these four simple steps:
- Bring your bike into North Star!
- Let a store member assess your bicycle and determine its value and offer you trade-in credit.
- Pick out your new bike and get credit from your trade!
- Ride away on your new bike.
That's all it takes to trade in your old bike and get a new one for less than retail price. So stop by anytime to learn more and we'll look into taking that old bike off your hands and helping you get onto new one!
However there are a few simple rules:
- You must bring your bike in to the store to get a price quote. We are sorry, but no quotes will be given over the phone or online.
- Not all bikes are eligible to trade in. Your bike must be in good working order, free of structural damage and in resellable condition.
- In some cases, it may take up to 24 hours to provide a trade-in quote.
- We do not accept department-store bikes (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Depending on inventory quantities in-house (too much of one style of bike), some trade-ins may be declined.
- Please bring your driver's license for identification purposes.