- Safety check and evaluation.
- Preventative maintenance suggestions and safety check of your bike.
- Our Service Technicians will thoroughly go through and adjust the components on your bike to manufacturer specifications.
- Adjustment of all bearings.
- Adjust front and rear brakes.
- Adjust and align front and rear derailleur with proper cable adjustment.
- Handle bar, shifters, stem, pedals, crank, wheel fasteners, and seat post tightened to torque specifications.
- Chain lubrication.
- Horizontal truing of front and rear wheels.
- Adjustment of headset bearings.
Comprehensive Bike Service
- Includes all services provided by our Classic Bike Service option.
- Install gear cables and housing.
- Cassette, derailleur, brake and shift cable lubrication.
- Wheels are trued off bike in stand.
- Service parts and accessories are extra.
- Ultrasonic cleaning of your chain, cassette, and derailleurs.
Annual Bike Service
- Includes all services provided by our Comprehensive Bike Service option.
- 10% discount on accessories and repair parts.
- Clean and polish frame.
- Adjust hubs, headset and bottom bracket.
- Lubricate external parts.
- Suspension services are extra.
- Includes all services provided by our Annual Bike Service option.
- We remove your wheels, crankset, pedals, front and rear derailleur, seat and seat post.
- We clean, wash and polish your frame and fork with a silicone wax treatment.
- After wheels are trued and retensioned, we clean spokes, hubs, rims and tire sidewalls.
- Cassette, chain, chainrings, crankset and derailleurs are removed, washed in an environmentally friendly cleaner, then each are lubricated.
- Clean brake pads and calipers.
- Replace rusted or corroded water bottle and stem bolts.
- New handlebar tape and grips are included (up to $20.00 value) and a $15% discount off any other service parts!
100 Main Street Burlington, VT 05401